BT Voyager 205 one computer

BT Voyager 205 one computer

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:57 pm

Im still having some troubles. I have the BT router voyager 205 wiht only one computer attached.

I downloaded DXport and set it up to the port range 2302 - 2311.
After that didn't work i tried to forward those ports on my NAT device. The BT interface does not work properly and does not contain the pages that it tries to find when i try to get to the port forwarding page.

http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/b ... how-to.php I followed this advice through and successfully set up bit torrent and port forwarding rules for the ports 2302 - 2311.

After doing that i tried connecting to a game and was sucessful. I managed to get into the lobby and also into the game, but while in the game i am recieving no data. There are no mechs showing up on radar, destructable terrain doesnt respond when i shoot it, mechs i find are completely still and invulnerable... you know, the kind of thing that happens when you get disconnected and you wonder whats going on.

I also have norton anti virus running but i disabled that, aswell as my windows firewall, before trying in-game. I thought it may have been that my router was not allowing outward traffic buti set up a bit torrent rule to allow all data packets through my router that were going out

just three words. what the hell...

any ideas?